1. Adjust the touch sensitivity of your Android smartphone or tablet. You can find it within the Settings app, the path may be different depending on the device.
2. Enable GPU 2D Rendering, poor handling of transitions might be the reason of lags. Turn on "Force GPU rendering" within the Settings app.
3. Close all unused applications to avoid apps running in the background.
4. Clear caches and do security scanning for viruses to secure your phone.
5. Restart your phone to clean up broken caches and prevent bugs.
6. Turn Off Android's Ambient Display to avoid problems with touchscreen responsiveness.