Drums PWA: cool design, realistic animation, pro sounds, dynamic response, easy install.
Three beautiful drum sets, double bass drum, double hi-hat, great design and intuitive graphic interface.
Drumsticks follow your fingers, drums move like real, it seems like you are playing a real drum set.
The sound mix is great - high quality drum sounds - musicians can play connecting to powered speakers.
An exclusive and original sound dynamic feature adds more realistic rolls to your drumming.
Direct download, you don't need to access Google Play or the App Store, you can play drums in a short while.
Drums PWA is a Progressive Web App, it means that you can get it simply connecting to
this web page
with your smartphone or tablet, and then adding the drums app icon to the home screen of your mobile device,
opening the browser preferences.
Once the quick installation is complete, you can launch the drums app at any time, even offline, like any other app.
Drums PWA can run on every mobile device, Android, iOS or others, and you don't need to access Google Play or the App Store to get it, if you are reading from a smartphone or a tablet, you can play the drums right now.
You can play three different drum sets, large, medium or small, to play at your best with both small and large screen devices. Large and medium drum kits include double bass drum, double hi-hat and a big set of tom and cymbals, the smallest one is an essential drum kit with single bass drum, for playing with small devices.
Realistic drums animation
Realistic dynamic response
High quality drum sounds
Double bass drum
3 drum sets
5 kick and tom sounds
24 snare drum sounds
How to play Drums PWA
Drums PWA react to every touch on the display, drumsticks follow
your finger moves and you can play different items at the same time,
cymbals swing and drums vibrate with realistic and impressive animation.
For the best drumming experience and as to completely appreciate sounds quality and dynamics, you are suggested to connect headphones or external speakers. Using wireless headphones can cause audio delays.
Drums app game settings
By tapping the top-left icon you access the Settings Panel, where you can select the drum set and the sounds you prefer. It has four sections: Snare sound, Tom sound, Kick sound and Drum sets.
There are many sound combinations as you can set 24 different snare drum sounds and 5 bass drum and tom sounds, so you can easily find the best sound mix to play drums along to your favorite music.
How to avoid common causes of touchscreen lag
1. Adjust the touch sensitivity of your Android smartphone or tablet. You can find it within the Settings app, the path may be slightly different depending on the device.
2. Enable GPU 2D Rendering. If you feel your Android device is late to register touches, its poor handling of transitions might be the reason. To improve it, turn on "Force GPU rendering" within the Settings app.
3. Close unused background applications. To avoid multiple apps running in the background close all the apps with one-tap, or manually close them one by one.
4. Clear caches and do security scanning. Regularly clear caches and scan for viruses to secure your phone and free up more storage space.
5. Restart your phone periodically. Periodically restarting your phone could clean up broken or damaged caches and prevent app bugs to make for smoother user experience. You are recommended to restart your phone once a week to ensure its performance.
6. Turn Off Ambient Display. Android's Ambient Display feature seems to be causing some problems with touchscreen responsiveness.